Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Is unique page view available?

Level 2

hi, good day,

Anyone could advise if "unique page view" (page view is unique by network id) available in adobe analytics?

above is available in google analytic. may i know what is the equivalent in adobe analytic?

Melvin

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi

Level 2

hi,

thank you.

Anyone could advise what is the metric to be used in Adobe analytic for page views that is counted without reload of pages from single user?

melvin

Employee

Hi,

Within Adobe Analytics we have a out of the box "Reloads" metrics by default, I would recommend to create a calculated metrics in Adobe Analytics under "components>calculated metrics" as below to get the count of Page views without Reloads.

1752259_pastedImage_0.png

Level 2

thank you, Agrawal.

I could not get to the page you mentioned, can you provide more details and steps how to get there?

thanks

melvin

Employee

Hi,

To create a "Calculated Metrics" below are the steps you need to follow.

1. Once you are logged into "Experience Cloud".

2. Click on the 9 dots on the top right section.

3. Select "Analytics",

4. Now click on "Components" from the top menu.

5. Select "Calculated Metrics".

Below is the snapshot for your reference.

1752952_pastedImage_0.png

Level 2

hi,

I am in the components, calculated metric page. but I could not get to get the count of Page views without Reloads.

Employee

Hi,

You need to create a new calculated metrics by clicking on "Add" button.

1752992_pastedImage_0.png

Now you need to add a "Title" , "Description" and then drag and drop metrics "Page Views" and "Reloads"  from the left "Components" panel and use a "subtract" operator between the two.

1752993_pastedImage_1.png

Save the above create calculated metrics and then apply the same as metrics in reports.

Level 2

hi,

this is what I see in my view, I do not see the add page. is it a privilege issue?

1752964_pastedImage_0.png

Employee

Hi,

Correct it seems, you do not have access to create a calculated metrics, I would suggest you to kindly reach out to the Admin users of Analytics to get the access or have such calculated metrics created.