Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Is there a way to update many Workspace Projects at one time?

Level 2

Hi, 

I was wondering if there was a way to update many Adobe Analytics Workspace Projects at one time if I wanted to add in more or different data. 

For reference, we have 1000+ projects all made with the same template but for different virtual report suites. We wanted to make a change on all of the projects without going in individually and making that change.  Is that possible at all? 

2 Replies

Employee

No, I don't think it is possible to change multiple independent Workspace Project's content all at one time through the UI.

You might want to consider consulting the engineering on this for specific custom requirements as these.

Level 2

Adobe uses API calls to manage all the UI operations and one of my colleague did use those out of the UI to cater a critical Client requirement. But that requires way high effort.