Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Is Analytics Report Builder (for Excel) being discontinued?

Level 4

New to AA -- noticed that the Report Builder within in AA workspace has a notice of being discontinued at the end of 2023.

I also discovered Analytics Report Builder for Microsoft Excel (https://business.adobe.com/products/analytics/report-builder.html)

Is this nearing it's end of life too?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

NO, they are NOT discontinuing this tool.. the answer provided by @Hemang35 is incorrect.

They are discontinuing the old Reports Interface... Report Builder will continue to work. I also know for a fact they are working on a new version which will get some of the fancier updates that CJA currently has access to.

CJA's Report Builder was a new version they created that works on both Windows and Mac, unlike the Analytics Report Builder which is currently just Windows.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

NO, they are NOT discontinuing this tool.. the answer provided by @Hemang35 is incorrect.

They are discontinuing the old Reports Interface... Report Builder will continue to work. I also know for a fact they are working on a new version which will get some of the fancier updates that CJA currently has access to.

CJA's Report Builder was a new version they created that works on both Windows and Mac, unlike the Analytics Report Builder which is currently just Windows.

Community Advisor

Yes, there is no update on report builder discontinue. Only Reports interface and Data Workbench are getting discontinued.