Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Internal Error Message

Level 1

DataWarehouse Request ID #20776454 returned with an error - "Internal error. Contact support." Please review this error and let me know how we can resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Christina Ward, WiserTogether, Inc.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Christina,

The Data Warehouse tool processes the file and then keeps the processed file on its server so that it can resend if needed. This file is kept for a few days (I think about a week) and then purged. Since you are trying to resend a file which was processed on February 6th, the server doesn't have that file any more and thus the error. 

I have set the file to be reprocessed, and once that is done, it should resend the file. Hope that helps!

-Hyder

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Christina,

The Data Warehouse tool processes the file and then keeps the processed file on its server so that it can resend if needed. This file is kept for a few days (I think about a week) and then purged. Since you are trying to resend a file which was processed on February 6th, the server doesn't have that file any more and thus the error. 

I have set the file to be reprocessed, and once that is done, it should resend the file. Hope that helps!

-Hyder