Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!
SOLVED

Integration of Adobe analytics with Hootsuite Impact

Level 1

Hello all,

Has anyone ever worked on the integration of Hootsuite with Adobe analytics? 
Need some help on how to integrate and configure Hootsuite with analytics ? 
Kindly share any material showing step wise configuration.

Regards,
Neetesh

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I've never seen our Hootsuite setup (but whoever did it made a mess of it )

In general you would want to set up campaign codes to your organizations standards so that they can be added automatically to the links created by Hootsuite... but I don't really know the details of how to do that in Hootsuite.

From the analytics side, do you have campaign standards? That is really where you need to start if you don't have that... this video should help:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2w8KjeRkSQ

It goes over a lot of pitfalls to avoid in campaign tracking (things to watch out for that might come from Hootsuite with an incorrect setup)

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I've never seen our Hootsuite setup (but whoever did it made a mess of it )

In general you would want to set up campaign codes to your organizations standards so that they can be added automatically to the links created by Hootsuite... but I don't really know the details of how to do that in Hootsuite.

From the analytics side, do you have campaign standards? That is really where you need to start if you don't have that... this video should help:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2w8KjeRkSQ

It goes over a lot of pitfalls to avoid in campaign tracking (things to watch out for that might come from Hootsuite with an incorrect setup)