Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Import offline sales to Adobe Analytics

Level 1

I'm working for a retail company which selling products both online and offline. I want to import the offline sales in Adobe Analytics as well. But all of the sales data are only recorded in an excel file at this moment. And this report is provided to us monthly.

We do not need to track anything, no transaction id, no product, but total sales volume and revenue only which can be summed up to online sales as a monthly report.  

Here would be the example of the offline sales data excel sheet:  

Item                 Price              Qty

Sneakers A     $100usd           1

Gloves B         $20usd             2

Backpack        $200usd           1     

Do you have any ideas to do this?

As I am very new to Adobe Analytics, detailed procedures would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks for you help!

Best regards

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@FrederikWerner wrote a great blog post about importing GA into Adobe.. Aside from the GA specific points in that blog, the actual import part of the blog should work for any offline source like you are trying to do:

https://www.fullstackanalyst.io/blog/adobe-analytics/import-google-analytics-data-into-adobe-analyti...

I believe you will mostly be interested in the formatting in Step 3, and the import in Step 4... and if this is ongoing, you should be able to automated the process with some of the tips in Step 5

Good luck!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@FrederikWerner wrote a great blog post about importing GA into Adobe.. Aside from the GA specific points in that blog, the actual import part of the blog should work for any offline source like you are trying to do:

https://www.fullstackanalyst.io/blog/adobe-analytics/import-google-analytics-data-into-adobe-analyti...

I believe you will mostly be interested in the formatting in Step 3, and the import in Step 4... and if this is ongoing, you should be able to automated the process with some of the tips in Step 5

Good luck!

Community Advisor

Dear Ivan2673,

Data Sources is the best option for you.

There are multiple options to upload the data to Adobe Analytics; with and without correlation.

If you are technical enough, you can also use Bulk Data Insertion API.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics