Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

I Want to create a report builder request where the granularity is daily and in the rows i want to have combined data for the 2 specified pages

Level 1

I Want to create a report builder request where the granularity is daily and in the rows i want to have combined data for the 2 specified pages. not in seperate rows for each page

Ashwini_Matt_0-1675179232766.png

Want to have combined data of 2 pages for Day1

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

If you create a segment that pulls out data for the two pages (Page A or Page B), then add that segment to your Report Builder call (first screen, top right corner you can apply segments)

Then you shouldn't need to add the pages into the row labels... the day/metric table you build should return all the data for the two pages combined.

However, given some of the metrics you are pulling with Workspace, make sure that you test the segment in Workspace first and that you are able to get everything (sometimes you need to add a few clauses to compensate for click data or some of the calculated metrics - I think you are okay.. but always test first!)

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

If you create a segment that pulls out data for the two pages (Page A or Page B), then add that segment to your Report Builder call (first screen, top right corner you can apply segments)

Then you shouldn't need to add the pages into the row labels... the day/metric table you build should return all the data for the two pages combined.

However, given some of the metrics you are pulling with Workspace, make sure that you test the segment in Workspace first and that you are able to get everything (sometimes you need to add a few clauses to compensate for click data or some of the calculated metrics - I think you are okay.. but always test first!)