Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

How to set-up the initial suit and workspace?

Level 1

Hi, do you know if it's possible to set-up the initial suit and workspace in Adobe analytics, so when I open it, it will start from the one I want?

It's supposed to be based on recency & frequency algorithm but in my case, it shows not the most frequently used or even some which I never used. Of course, I can switch it easily but doing it each day is annoying. Any thoughts?

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

You can select either workspace or any workspace project as a Landing Page after login. If you open any project, you will find this option under project.

mesood_0-1597827501492.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 2

Hi @danielb27694317 ,

To my understand whenever you open workspace, it shows the last used report suite selected by default and I don't think there is a way you can set a report suite static whenever you open a new workspace project.
As a workaround, you can create a blank workspace project > select the desired report suite which you want set as default. Now save the project as new template ( Project > Save as template).

Going forward, whenever you click on create project in workspace, just use the newly created template (instead of default "Blank Project" template) and it will always open a blank project with default report suite selected.

Hope that helps.

Correct answer by
Level 4

You can select either workspace or any workspace project as a Landing Page after login. If you open any project, you will find this option under project.

mesood_0-1597827501492.png