Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

How to re-prioritize data warehouse request, or delete request?

Level 2

Hi,

After I created a new data warehouse request, I found there have been an old request still pending. So if I want to get my report from the new request as soon as possible, how should I do? Can I re-prioritize the data warehouse(I got the tips from adobe help: https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/reference/data_warehouse_requests_manage.html), or Can I delete the older one?

thanks

best regards

Larry He

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. 

To do that you have to click on the "request manager" tab under Data Warehouse. If you want to cancel any request, you will see a cancel button under the status column on the extreme right. To set priority, you will see arrows in the Priority column on the extreme left. You can drag and drop only those requests which have an arrow against them. 

I hope this would help.

TM

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. 

To do that you have to click on the "request manager" tab under Data Warehouse. If you want to cancel any request, you will see a cancel button under the status column on the extreme right. To set priority, you will see arrows in the Priority column on the extreme left. You can drag and drop only those requests which have an arrow against them. 

I hope this would help.

TM

Level 2

But I could not see what you said, "cacel button" or priority setting. see the attachment.

Why? 

Level 10

Hi,

You would be able to Cancel or Prioritize only the requests which have their status as "scheduled" as shown below. 

[img]dw.png[/img]

Thanks!

TM

Level 2

So, why I can't see that? Because I don't have that access? How to get that?

Thanks.

Level 10

You will be able to see the option only on "scheduled" requests. However if you cannot see them, kindly contact your supported user. 

Thanks!

TM