Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!

How to make change on specific report suite

Level 2

I am new to Adobe Analytics, and now I have a new ticket to do some changes on the preference page, I need to change the company preference enable this and apply it to all AA workspaces, and all my projects have multiple report suites(dev, qa and prod), so I only want to influence the dev suite for some local testing without impacting prod environment when I save the new preference, also I can sync all the changes to qa and prod suites after it is successfully on dev, how can I make it, TIA.

2 Replies

Level 10

I think you already asked this in a separate question. As I understand it, you want to apply the Company settings to just a specific report suite. Company settings are applied at the org level. So far as I know, you can't restrict them to a single report suite.

Community Advisor

It really depends what settings you are trying to change....

In the earlier post, the picture was of workspace settings which are not specific to a suite...

If you are actually changing suite settings that is something different altogether....