Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!

How to import visitor data to adobe analytics using data source

Level 3

Ho Team,

I have imported marketo lead data to adobe analytics using data source and when I create fallout report visitor number showing 0, I want to know why visitor number showing 0, is there any way to import visitor numbers?

Amruthesh_AG_0-1712160638467.png

Amruthesh_AG_1-1712161515524.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Are you seeing the data source data in a freeform table?  I'm wondering if there's a delay in the data you've imported.

If you can see the data on a freeform table by day, you can verify it's been processed.

Level 3

Yes, I can see the imported data but for imported data if we add with analytics pageviews or unique visitors metrics, it is showing as zero.

Community Advisor

Keep in mind that the Adobe Fallout is based on specific User Identification... if the Marketo import didn't map specifically to the user, that might break the fallout flow?