Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to get the Demographic Data on Adobe Analytics

Level 2

I would like to get the demographic data of visitors(visitor gender(male or female), visitor age) on adobe analytics.

Could you please let me know what are all the possible ways to get this information on adobe analytics?

Thanks,

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

Hi @Aravind_ -- Yes, I believe you can import Salesforce data into Adobe Analytics and vice versa. There are some apps in the App Exchange that may be able to help.

Customer attributes is an Experience Cloud service. I would have your client reach out to their account manager if they do not have access to it to discuss options. I believe Adobe Target is also required to use it. If your client does have Customer Attributes, an administrator would need to add you to the Customer Attributes user group so you can access it.

I cannot think of any other features in AA for demographic data. Hopefully, someone else can chime in if they have ideas.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hi @Aravind_! I don't think demographic information is available out-of-the-box in Adobe Analytics. If your client maintains a CRM and collect that data, you can integrate that with Adobe Analytics using Customer Attributes.  

Other than that, audience reports are your best bet, but the demographic data there is limited to geo-location, language, behavior, and technology.

Level 2

Hi, @kayawalton Thanks for your suggestion,

I guess they are using salesforce, Can we able to integrate the raw data with adobe analytics?

And by the way, What are custom attributes? How to use it? Is it a paid service?

Is that a product/feature similar to adobe analytics which is specially designed for demographic reports?

Coz, I couldn't be able to navigate to custom attributes.

Please let me know!

Correct answer by

Hi @Aravind_ -- Yes, I believe you can import Salesforce data into Adobe Analytics and vice versa. There are some apps in the App Exchange that may be able to help.

Customer attributes is an Experience Cloud service. I would have your client reach out to their account manager if they do not have access to it to discuss options. I believe Adobe Target is also required to use it. If your client does have Customer Attributes, an administrator would need to add you to the Customer Attributes user group so you can access it.

I cannot think of any other features in AA for demographic data. Hopefully, someone else can chime in if they have ideas.

Level 2

Tons of Thanks, @kayawalton 

Are there any docs to learn about customer attributes? Could you please share them?

Hi @Aravind_ --

I would start here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/core-services/interface/services/customer-attributes/attribu...

That entire section of Customer Attributes documentation should get you started.

Level 2

Hi @Aravind_ 

If you are looking for an OOTB solution, my company Datajoin (previously Stoke) does bi-directional integrations between Adobe Analytics and Salesforce.

We can send any Salesforce attributes (such as job title, company name) into Adobe Analytics. If you have Marketo, we can do it from there as well. 

We also send AA events such as page views and video views into a Salesforce custom object.

Check out our site for more info. We also offer a free-tier for you to test drive this on your own. Signup here and try it today.

Let us know if any questions or how else we can be helpful. Thanks!