Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to get all rows of data from Adobe Workspace

Level 5

Hi Team,

I am trying to pulling some data as shown in the below screen shot.  We have 4083 rows of data.  I want to download all those data in one download. is it possible?

Project link: https://sc5.omniture.com/x/5_a69h8

Can anyone please pull those data & share with me.

Please help me.

Pull_rows_data.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Dinesh,

Using Workspace is not possible to download all the rows. You can select the number of rows to be displayed as 400.

However, if you can create similar report in legacy reporting interface. There you can download more than 400 rows, by selecting Advance Download option. Attached is the snapshot.Download.png

Regards

Karandeep Singh

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Dinesh,

Using Workspace is not possible to download all the rows. You can select the number of rows to be displayed as 400.

However, if you can create similar report in legacy reporting interface. There you can download more than 400 rows, by selecting Advance Download option. Attached is the snapshot.Download.png

Regards

Karandeep Singh

Level 5

Hi Karandeep,

Is it possible to breakdown all the dimension by products in one shot & see all there products?

As in the below screen shot, When I breakdown sub Org ID by products, I can see only 5  products for each subOrgID. If I want to download all products for each subOrgID, is it possible from legacy reporting interface? if not, any other way?

show_all_products.png

Level 3

Hi Dinesh,

In breakdown no it is not possible to see all at once. You have to click one by one on View all in each breakdown. However, if you want to see all in breakdown as well. I will suggest you to use Data warehouse or report builder.

Regards

karandeep Singh