Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to export vistorID through adobe workspace/data warehouse?

Level 2

Hi,

I am trying to export visitor level data for my ab-testing analysis through adobe.

I know I am able to extract the data by querying clickstream data but wondering if there is an easier way to pull from adobe workspace or data warehouse? or API? 

When checking on adobe workspace, I only see marketing cloud ID available, but this is not exactly the same as unique visitors: some visitors doesn't have a marketing cloud ID, and most of users are grouped into 'low traffic'.

tania_lin_0-1679599638016.png

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Experience Cloud ID (ECID), previously known as Marketing Cloud ID (MCID).  The Experience Cloud Identity Service enables the common identification framework for Experience Cloud Application and Services. It works by assigning a unique, persistent ID known as the Experience Cloud ID (ECID) to a site visitor. If you want the ID for which you want to use across Analytics and Target you should use the ECID which is the global identifier for the adobe solutions.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 3

Experience Cloud ID (ECID), previously known as Marketing Cloud ID (MCID).  The Experience Cloud Identity Service enables the common identification framework for Experience Cloud Application and Services. It works by assigning a unique, persistent ID known as the Experience Cloud ID (ECID) to a site visitor. If you want the ID for which you want to use across Analytics and Target you should use the ECID which is the global identifier for the adobe solutions.