Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!
SOLVED

How to Download more than 50,000 records in Adobe Analytics workspace ?

Level 2

I need to download more than 50K records without any help from additional tools like Power BI.

I am able to download 50k records with the help of the inbuilt option.

But I need more than 50K data.

MaheshKo1_0-1690526532038.png

Please suggest me the best way.
@yuhuisg 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

In case you don't want to use any other solution then there is one more way but it will be little lengthy.

post downloading 50000, you can select the rows number which start from 50001 and from here you can again download other 50K rows items.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

You have a few options that are mentioned here that might be suitable for you: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/export/home.html?lang=en

• Data Warehouse: setup a report that gets sent to you by email or FTP.
  • API: write your own code to get your data programmatically.
  • Report Builder: add-on for Excel to work within Excel.
  • Data Feeds: if you need the raw hit data.

I'm not sure why you need more than 50,000 rows. Maybe you're building some kind of analytical model. If so, then the API or Data Feed might be what you're looking for.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

In case you don't want to use any other solution then there is one more way but it will be little lengthy.

post downloading 50000, you can select the rows number which start from 50001 and from here you can again download other 50K rows items.

Level 2

Hi @Rajeshwari 

I also thought the same but it's not working as expected.

It will again download from the initial same data only.

Community Advisor

Ohh yes, even I noticed the same. Then only option left is to use Report builder and run the request from 50001 to remaining. Here also you will be able to get 50K rows only.