Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

How to debug mobile app

Level 4

Hi everyone,

I have been searching for documentation on debugging on mobile app SDK. Please share, if you have been through those documentation.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The AEP Assurance extension (formerly "Griffon") is the best tool you are likely to find. This connects (without the need for Proxy "man-in-the-middle" process, which still only gets you half the information - i.e. what was sent, but not what was processed)

Here is a User Group session we did on AEP Assurance that you might want to check out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jgNm_cggLM

Assurance will show you post-processed data, so you can see what is actually going to appear in your reports.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The AEP Assurance extension (formerly "Griffon") is the best tool you are likely to find. This connects (without the need for Proxy "man-in-the-middle" process, which still only gets you half the information - i.e. what was sent, but not what was processed)

Here is a User Group session we did on AEP Assurance that you might want to check out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jgNm_cggLM

Assurance will show you post-processed data, so you can see what is actually going to appear in your reports.

Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

Jen is right, Assurance is the best tool for this. We started using it late last year, and it's fantastic. It takes a little bit to understand how to navigate it, but it isn't too bad, and the data it provides is definitely worth it. Since we just set it up fairly recently, the info is still fresh in my brain, so if you have any specific questions about it I can try to help. 

This is the documentation related to Assurance from experience league. 

Adobe Experience Platform Assurance Overview | Adobe Experience Platform