Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

How to analyze journey flow by marketing channel?

Level 1

I would like to know how I can analyze the visit flow by type of acquisition channel ex:(direct,natural search, paid search and others) and its navigation within the site until lead generation.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Unfortunately, there's not an easy way to do this.

The best that I can think of is to build a dashboard with all of the navigation reports that you want. Then at the top of the dashboard, drag-and-drop the "Marketing Channel" dimension into the dashboard-level segment area. Now, you can toggle between your various Marketing Channels and the dashboard will update with the data relevant to that channel only.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Unfortunately, there's not an easy way to do this.

The best that I can think of is to build a dashboard with all of the navigation reports that you want. Then at the top of the dashboard, drag-and-drop the "Marketing Channel" dimension into the dashboard-level segment area. Now, you can toggle between your various Marketing Channels and the dashboard will update with the data relevant to that channel only.

Level 1

I did just that. But it is extremely difficult to analyze the data in this way. Thank you for your help. If I find something, I'll comment here.