Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

How to access Freeform Analysis?

Level 2

I am an admin, yet there is no link to "Analysis Workspace" as shown in the "Quickstart for Freeform Analysis" document. How do I get access?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Darryn and Aimee,

One possible explanation is your level of product ownership. The new tool is available only to owners of the complete Adobe Analytics solution (either Analytics Standard or Analytics Premium); if you own Reports & Analytics/SiteCatalyst as a stand-alone product, you will not have access to the tool. You can check with your Adobe account team to find out whether this applies to you; if you do own Adobe Analytics, your account manager should be able to flip a switch on our backend to provide access. 

Sorry for the confusion! 

Thanks, 

Ben

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 2

I have the same issue.  Please update if you find a resolution.

Correct answer by
Employee

Darryn and Aimee,

One possible explanation is your level of product ownership. The new tool is available only to owners of the complete Adobe Analytics solution (either Analytics Standard or Analytics Premium); if you own Reports & Analytics/SiteCatalyst as a stand-alone product, you will not have access to the tool. You can check with your Adobe account team to find out whether this applies to you; if you do own Adobe Analytics, your account manager should be able to flip a switch on our backend to provide access. 

Sorry for the confusion! 

Thanks, 

Ben

Employee Advisor

Added this to the FAQ, as I anticipate we'll be getting this question quite a bit. Thank you Darryn for posting it!