Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

How many days data is send to the Experience Cloud Audience Services platform from Analytics?

Level 2

Hi Team,

I have query on "Select the window for audience creation:"  in Analytics.

1) Once segment is shared from Analytics, how many days data it will send to AAM, is it 90 Days or 120 Days or user preference.

2) I want to know how many days maximum data can I sent to destination(eg: Google) through AAM and source of the segment is analytics.

Regards,
Adarsh

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Adarsh,

Not sure about Google, but in Adobe Analytics, the window selection will be used to create the audience on a rolling basis. For example, "Last 120 days" will include visitors that have qualified for the audience over the last 120 days from today's date, not the initial segment creation date.

AAM.PNG

Thanks,

Ramesh

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Adarsh,

Not sure about Google, but in Adobe Analytics, the window selection will be used to create the audience on a rolling basis. For example, "Last 120 days" will include visitors that have qualified for the audience over the last 120 days from today's date, not the initial segment creation date.

AAM.PNG

Thanks,

Ramesh

Level 2

Hi, do you know if its possible to get the data for users beyond the 120 day. If I want to look at visitors that were inactive this year but were active last year, can i pull that? Just for context this is to send data in audience library to use in target,