Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!
SOLVED

How is the Share > Groups list populated?

Level 2

When sharing Analytics components, there is an option to share to a group? How is this list populated? I assumed it was user groups from Admin Console, but I've added user groups to Admin Console and there is no update to the groups in Analytics.

Thank you

Share groups.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Go to Components > Select which component you want (segments, metrics, etc) > Click the checkbox next to the item of interest > this will show you the component management bar.

RobertBlakeley_0-1709783141167.png

Select share. This will show you the options for sharing with three sections: Organization, Groups, and Users

RobertBlakeley_1-1709783237139.png

Remember to scroll down. If are not seeing the groups section populated, check to make sure you have one or more groups set up for the report suite where the component is set up. If you are not seeing anyone in the users section, make sure you have users assigned to that report suite.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Go to Components > Select which component you want (segments, metrics, etc) > Click the checkbox next to the item of interest > this will show you the component management bar.

RobertBlakeley_0-1709783141167.png

Select share. This will show you the options for sharing with three sections: Organization, Groups, and Users

RobertBlakeley_1-1709783237139.png

Remember to scroll down. If are not seeing the groups section populated, check to make sure you have one or more groups set up for the report suite where the component is set up. If you are not seeing anyone in the users section, make sure you have users assigned to that report suite.

Community Advisor

I can confirm that my groups is populated with the groups I set up in my Admin Panel. 

I am not sure if there is cache on the list of groups available, you could also try a hard refresh, if scrolling doesn't show your groups.