Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

How do I get a count of the total number of thought leadership assets published in the current quarter (upto now)?

Level 1

Hello! I'd like to get a count of the total number of thought leadership assets i.e. white papers and blogs published from 1 Jan 2018 upto today i.e. 22 March 2018. Can anyone help please? Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

If a piece of content was published but never received any traffic, adobe analytics won't have a record of it. If this is your own content it could be easier to answer your question by looking at the content management system (CMS) you use. If you're using adobe analytics its probably AEM.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 1

I am not sure if you are looking for an adobe analytics solution here, but there are social listening tools (both free and paid) that will help you search blocgs, forums, social posts and news articles on the mention of such content. Within adobe analytics, you will be able to filter out all your owned content tagged with analytics tags.

Correct answer by
Level 5

If a piece of content was published but never received any traffic, adobe analytics won't have a record of it. If this is your own content it could be easier to answer your question by looking at the content management system (CMS) you use. If you're using adobe analytics its probably AEM.