Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

How do I create an if/then calculated metric with a BETWEEN function?

Level 2

Hey all,

I'm trying to figure out how to filter out all rows with visits under 1,200 and over 200 visits with a calculated metric. I work in news media and I'm only looking for stories that saw under 1,200 visits and over 200 visits.

I created a calculated metric based on the feedback I received in a different post, which was only trying to find visits under 1,200 (see the screenshots below), but now I'm trying to do a BETWEEN 1,200 and 200.

1805726_pastedImage_1.png

1805727_pastedImage_2.png

Does anyone have an idea on how to do this?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

It is not possible at the moment. Your segment is looking for Visitors with 1200+ visits within the selected date range.

Vote for the metric filter idea  >> Metric Filters

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

It is not possible at the moment. Your segment is looking for Visitors with 1200+ visits within the selected date range.

Vote for the metric filter idea  >> Metric Filters

Level 2

Thanks for your response! I'm not sure I understand though - I'm just looking at visits for a dimension that shows a given story's title.

Why would this calculated metric be looking for Visitors with 1200+ visits within the selected date range?

Level 6

Hi ,

I have created a calculated metric for your requirement with Pageviews. Try this calculation you will get the result.

1807170_pastedImage_0.png

Calculated metrics have Option to check multiple conditions like above screenshot.

1807171_pastedImage_0.png

Regards

Ashok

Level 2

Thanks so much, Ashok!

For some reason, the stories below 1200 pageviews and above 200 pageviews are still showing up as rows --they're just blank.

Is it possible to remove these balnks rows?

Thanks again!

Level 6

Hi,

Unfortunately there is no option o hide zero value data.

You can write this issue in New idea section.

Regards

Ashok