Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

How can we use Adobe Analytics to capture Favorite items from an e-commerce website?

Level 1

Hi,

For an e-commerce website, let's say for example adidas.com. I would like to track products marked as favorite in adobe analytics? How can I implement this? Could anyone please help me with the steps or end-to-end flow for this. Thank you!

Gagandeep2108_0-1646884574910.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

One way would be to setup a Success Event to count Favourites. You can set this Success Event within s.products level (so that it is associated with each product) or at the hit/beacon level (so that it is associated with all items in s.products).

So every time the user Favourites a product, you send a Custom Link beacon that includes s.products (which would would have the product name (or whatever you're using to track products in there)) together with the Success Event (within s.products (if setting it at the product level) or s.events (if setting it at the hit/beacon level)).

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

One way would be to setup a Success Event to count Favourites. You can set this Success Event within s.products level (so that it is associated with each product) or at the hit/beacon level (so that it is associated with all items in s.products).

So every time the user Favourites a product, you send a Custom Link beacon that includes s.products (which would would have the product name (or whatever you're using to track products in there)) together with the Success Event (within s.products (if setting it at the product level) or s.events (if setting it at the hit/beacon level)).