Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

hitid_high and hitid_low duplication

Level 1

I have an issue with a single clickstream activity being assigned with multiple, different, hitid_low values, thus creating more than one entry of the activity. All other variable fields contain identical values.

It is noted that the multiple hitid_low instances also accompany different stats_server values. Is the activity somehow being routed to more than one Adobe servers and thus assigned different hitid_low values? This is creating duplicated clickstream activity in our reporting suite, is it expected Adobe behavior?

Thanks for the help!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Keni,

I would request you to check if the value of trackingserver and trackingserversecure is the same on all pages. Different values would lead to the same activity reported multiple times. Also, if the cookies are cleared that would have the visitor assigned a new visitor ID. Thanks!

Tanmay

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Keni,

I would request you to check if the value of trackingserver and trackingserversecure is the same on all pages. Different values would lead to the same activity reported multiple times. Also, if the cookies are cleared that would have the visitor assigned a new visitor ID. Thanks!

Tanmay