Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Having the flow report in table format / comparing time periods directly in the calendar function

Level 1

Hi all,  

I was wondering if we would be able to have a Next Page view in Adobe Analytics -> basically replicate the flow report in a table format. 

Also, I was wondering if we can compare time periods directly in the calendar function. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!  

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear CeliaL,

1. Next Page Flow Table Format is not available in Adobe Analytics 'Workspace', but it is available in 'Reports & Analytics'.

PratheepArunRaj_0-1589824494734.png

But the Table Format is only 'one down'. I still use 'Reports & Analytics' for a few reporting requests.

2. Again, compare time periods directly in the calendar function is also available only in 'Reports & Analytics'.

Not sure whether you already knew it and asking the question for 'Workspace', anyhow said. If you are expecting it in 'WorkSpace', the options are not available right now.

Thank You, Arun.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear CeliaL,

1. Next Page Flow Table Format is not available in Adobe Analytics 'Workspace', but it is available in 'Reports & Analytics'.

PratheepArunRaj_0-1589824494734.png

But the Table Format is only 'one down'. I still use 'Reports & Analytics' for a few reporting requests.

2. Again, compare time periods directly in the calendar function is also available only in 'Reports & Analytics'.

Not sure whether you already knew it and asking the question for 'Workspace', anyhow said. If you are expecting it in 'WorkSpace', the options are not available right now.

Thank You, Arun.

Level 1

Hi Arun, yes I am aware. However, there is no segment functionality present to control what I want to see in the next page view in reports & analytics... 

Is there a way to work around this?