Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Getting report using API calls

Level 1

Hi,

I am new to adobe analytics.

I am from database background.

I would like to automate the process of downloading a report and loading into oracle database.

Email and FTP is not possible as per our organization policy restriction.

At the moment we are downloading the file and loading them into database.

Is there a way to pull the whole report data using any of the below api in the list. I am able to bring standard measures kind of total number of visits etc, not a whole specific report.

Developer Connection | Adobe Developer Connection

Cheers!

Gatha

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

i do not believe you can get Data Feeds via API. You can configure them to be delivered to a location but not get data as response from and api. More details

Analytics Data Feed

analytics-1.4-apis/index.md at master · Adobe-Experience-Cloud/analytics-1.4-apis · GitHub

Now what you can do is use the reporting api:

analytics-1.4-apis/index.md at master · Adobe-Experience-Cloud/analytics-1.4-apis · GitHub

This should allow you to extract the data you need and feed it to a Database.

Reporting api allows to you get in the same requests several elements and metrics.

Another way to important data is to use Live stream API (will need to have specific contract tho). Live Stream API is real-time data and is like data feed data: analytics-1.4-apis/index.md at master · Adobe-Experience-Cloud/analytics-1.4-apis · GitHub

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

i do not believe you can get Data Feeds via API. You can configure them to be delivered to a location but not get data as response from and api. More details

Analytics Data Feed

Now what you can do is use the reporting api:

This should allow you to extract the data you need and feed it to a Database.

Reporting api allows to you get in the same requests several elements and metrics.

Another way to important data is to use Live stream API (will need to have specific contract tho). Live Stream API is real-time data and is like data feed data: analytics-1.4-apis/index.md at master · Adobe-Experience-Cloud/analytics-1.4-apis · GitHub