Expand my Community achievements bar.

getReportSuites method fails when I execute it un Azure Functions

Level 2

Hi, I'm using Adobe Api 2.0 with python to get some data from different VRS. So that I need the complete list of the VRS that've got in the subscription. The problem is that when I upload the function to an Azure Function and execute the code it returns me allways the same error: 

api2.getReportSuites(report) : cannot schedule new futures after shutdown

I'm wondering why this is happening because when I run it in my local environment it works so there must be something I'm not keeping in mind. The funny thing is that this same code was working one month ago so I don't understand what I'm missing in the code. Currently my Azure function is a premium one so it shouldn't have problems with timeouts. 

2 Replies

Community Advisor

This error is not coming from the Adobe Analytics API itself but rather from Python while handling the request. If you are struggling to replicate the error on your local environment, you may want to check whether the versions of Python and its modules (like requests) are the same in both environments. Azure can also be tricky with async operations, but the first go-to should be the versions you are using.

Level 2

Hi Frederik

Thanks for replying, my requests module is 2.25.0 and in case it matters my requests-oauthlib  is 1.3.0. Is this something that can crash in my Azure Functions environment? It's quite frustrating because as I explained in my local environment it works perfectly. I'm using W10 with VSCODE but I can't figure out what can be wrong when I upload it in the Azure environment. I will let you know if I find something else