Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Get public key for Data Warehouse SFTP export

Level 1

Hi there,

We're trying to set up an SFTP export from Data Warehouse. I read that we need to get a public authorized_keys file to place on our server. However I'm having trouble finding where to get the key file.

I read a previous post which said that you can find the key in the Admin > Data Feed section, but I've looked there in our Adobe Analytics dashboard and do not see any keys. In addition, I am trying to get in contact with Customer Support, but all the links keep referring me back to these forums.

I'm part of a team but am not the team admin. What's the best way that I can get the public key file for SFTP exports?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

To add. You can download the Keys now directly without contacting Support.

1. Go to Admin > Data Feeds
  2. Click '+ Add' button
  3. Change the Destination Type to SFTP
  4. Should get the option to download both the RSA and DSA public keys

1279768_pastedImage_9.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

The current workflow of setting up SFTP for data warehouse is outlined here:

Sending Data Warehouse Requests to sFTP Servers

Step 1 states that you will want to contact Customer Care to obtain the public key. In order to contact Customer Care, you will want to be a Supported user​. An existing supported user within your organization or your Account Manager will be able to help here if you have any issues here. Customer Care's phone number is 1-800-497-0335 if you need to contact them specific to asking who your organization's account manager is.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

To add. You can download the Keys now directly without contacting Support.

1. Go to Admin > Data Feeds
  2. Click '+ Add' button
  3. Change the Destination Type to SFTP
  4. Should get the option to download both the RSA and DSA public keys

1279768_pastedImage_9.png

Level 1

what is the different between RSA and DSA public key?