Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Find days that user was registed - Calculated metrics

Level 1

Hello there,

I would like to know if it is possible within the calculated metrics to find out for example how many days a user was registered. which is the best way to find out this?

Thanks a lot in advance!

J1

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

the idea is to get the day a user registered for some services, and to get the day the user canceled services in order to find out how many days a user was registered using the services. A colleague told me that maybe with calculated metrics this could be possible. At the moment i am not sure how to find out how many days a user was registered... 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Juan, hoping to get more clarification here. What would the report look like? What would be the breakdowns, and what would be the metrics?

Correct answer by
Level 1

the idea is to get the day a user registered for some services, and to get the day the user canceled services in order to find out how many days a user was registered using the services. A colleague told me that maybe with calculated metrics this could be possible. At the moment i am not sure how to find out how many days a user was registered...