Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Fallout Report in Dashboard or Report Builder

Level 1

I would like to construct a fallout report for others to consume.  In the past, I've relied on Report Builder for building/scheduling reports for others.

Report Builder 5.0 enabled fallout reports, but it reports on page views and not visits...so that won't work.

Reports & Analytics dashboarding doesn't permit fallout reports.

What are my options rather than manually building the fallout report in Reports & Analytics?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Mike,

You can still rely on Report Builder to build your fallout reports. The metric is listed as page views, but is in fact instances of visits that made it past each fallout checkpoint (exactly the same criteria as within R&A). You can compare for the same period & fallout logic the 'Visits' version of fallout in R&A to the 'Page Views' version within ReportBuilder and the numbers should be identical.

https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/arb/report_path_fallout.html

Also I do see the options to add a manually built Fallout reportlet to an R&A dashboard as well.

Best,

Brian

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Mike,

You can still rely on Report Builder to build your fallout reports. The metric is listed as page views, but is in fact instances of visits that made it past each fallout checkpoint (exactly the same criteria as within R&A). You can compare for the same period & fallout logic the 'Visits' version of fallout in R&A to the 'Page Views' version within ReportBuilder and the numbers should be identical.

https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/arb/report_path_fallout.html

Also I do see the options to add a manually built Fallout reportlet to an R&A dashboard as well.

Best,

Brian

Level 1

I checked your assumption about Report Builder and the quantities match...the page views are really visit instances...so these visit instances matches the visits that appear in R&A...

Thanks!