Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Failed to load Page

Level 1

I've tried to view the Analytics for several times but failed for some reason.

I have already tried using other account, internet server, browser, resetting, refresh etc.

For some odd reason, other members of our team(using the same account) can view the Analytics without any problem.

Does anyone have any idea with this issue??

jasonc69264215_0-1646727716116.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

I have seen similar issue due to browser cache. Try using any other browser. If it still doesn't work, as @metripat mentioned you should reach out to Adobe Customer Care.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee

Hi @jasonc69264215 ,

There could be multiple reasons for the below error message.

- Newly created user

- Logged In expired

Are you using Analytics for the first time with this user Id? If yes, it could be an issue with the email Id configuration in the Admin console.

Would you mind reaching out to the Adobe Customer Care team with the email id you are facing issues with?

Correct answer by
Level 2

I have seen similar issue due to browser cache. Try using any other browser. If it still doesn't work, as @metripat mentioned you should reach out to Adobe Customer Care.