Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Failed to Load Page? Only happening on Microsoft Edge

Level 4

Experiencing an error loading Adobe Analytics on Microsoft Edge. Adobe Analytics works on Chrome, however. 

I already deleted cookies for adobe.com in Edge but I'm experiencing the error. 

Any tips on how to get Adobe Analytics back working on Microsoft Edge? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

@Jennifer_Dungan  and @Pablo_Childe , I ended up deleting all cookies in Edge and that worked. I can sign in to Adobe Analytics now. Thank you. 

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Community Advisor

I don't use Edge much, but I opened it to see if I could replicate your issue. It looks like its working for me.

Do you have any extensions on Edge? Maybe one of them is preventing some critical code from loading?

Can you check your Browser Console Log / Network log? Do you see any errors there that might give us a clue as to what is failing? Any files in the Network log that are being blocked?

You could try loading the Edge In-Private mode (which is the equivalent of Chrome's Incognito)... however, both In-Private and Incognito have options to load extensions if manually turned on (so these modes may still load the "offending" extension if that is the issue)

Level 4

Hi @Jennifer_Dungan , Edge In-Private mode worked. I don't have any extensions in Edge. How do you check the Browser Console Log / Network Log? 

Community Advisor

Hitting F12 (or Ctrl + Shift + I) should pull up the tools, then you can choose the Console tab, or the Network tab. Or you can open via the menu:
... (settings and more link in the top right) > More tools > Developer tools

Note, the Console, if there were errors on the load, should still show when you bring up the Tools (the console will log whether the panel is open or not)... but the Network tab will only show items that were loaded while the Developer Tools are open... so you will need to refresh the page with the Tools open to see what is happening.

Community Advisor

Seems like its just an Edge security setting. Can you check if edge is blocking any ports or if you add exceptions to your browser to allow the expeience.adobe.net domain to not be blocked.

Level 4

Hi @Pablo_Childe ,

How do I check if Edge is blocking any ports? Do you have recommendations on how to add exceptions? 

Level 4

Thanks @Pablo_Childe , no I'm not seeing any issues with the tracking, blocked or exceptions, but thank you.

Correct answer by
Level 4

@Jennifer_Dungan  and @Pablo_Childe , I ended up deleting all cookies in Edge and that worked. I can sign in to Adobe Analytics now. Thank you. 

Community Advisor

I'm glad its working... there must have been something really corrupted there....