Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Export Sequential Segments in Data Warehouse

Level 1

Hello, 

I use in my workspace some sequential segments which I'd like to export through Data Warehouse. Unfortunately, when I set up the export, I cannot find those segments in the list so I assume sequential segments cannot be exported through Data Warehouse?. 

Any idea on how I can get around this? Many thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

@gaiaantonaci1  To use the segments in the Data Warehouse you will need to make the definition of those segments Data Warehouse compatible. You will see Data Warehouse written in Product Compatibility section in the segment definition. Once your segment is DW compatible than you will see it i n the list of available segments in DW.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 7

@gaiaantonaci1  To use the segments in the Data Warehouse you will need to make the definition of those segments Data Warehouse compatible. You will see Data Warehouse written in Product Compatibility section in the segment definition. Once your segment is DW compatible than you will see it i n the list of available segments in DW.