Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Export multi-level breakdown data over 500 lines from Workspace

Level 8
Level 8

In Adhoc, it's easy to export multi layer breakdown data up-to 50K row for each dimension.

I see in AA-Workspace, it does allow "download as csv" for single dimension, but not including each of the breakdowns.

As following real example, there are 2 segmented rows, each has it's own breakdown, each breakdown exceed 500 rows.

Could you help to advise: How to export this table as a whole including all raw data?

(In Adhoc, just expand all segment and dimension row to 50,000 then click "export" from right-top corner)

H_L_1-1605750651735.png

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

As of now, Workspace does not have the ability to export multi-dimension data in CSV. We may expect this feature in upcoming releases. In the meantime, I will encourage you to use Data Warehouse for multi-dimension exports. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

As of now, Workspace does not have the ability to export multi-dimension data in CSV. We may expect this feature in upcoming releases. In the meantime, I will encourage you to use Data Warehouse for multi-dimension exports.