Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

evar and prop count in analytics

Employee

Hi Analytics Team,

I have been working on Adobe Analytics for some time.

In case of data collection i do see evars1 to evar30 and same for props but when i jump to Adobe Analytics screen and try to filter evars  to use them i just see first 4 variables(in Screenshot).

I am not able to get how to use rest of the variables.

Please let me know if anyone knows about this, Thanks in advance.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @tarushar  -

I would suggest to check Report suite Admin Settings for Conversion Variables (eVars) and Traffic Variables (props) to ensure they have been enabled and setup properly (as business requirement/solution design aligned).

From the screenshot attached, it seems above setup is not done, the variables names are default ones that are available when new report suite is created.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @tarushar  -

I would suggest to check Report suite Admin Settings for Conversion Variables (eVars) and Traffic Variables (props) to ensure they have been enabled and setup properly (as business requirement/solution design aligned).

From the screenshot attached, it seems above setup is not done, the variables names are default ones that are available when new report suite is created.

Employee

Thanks alot @abhinavpuri . With above understanding now i am able to add new variables.

Immediate reply really helped.