Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Error when downloading Dashboard to PDF

Level 1

Hello, we are trying to download a Dashboard in PDF and is getting an error since some weeks ago. Also when trying to send it to any recipients is not being sent. Do we have any news about this problem?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Oh, I'm sorry, I missed the notification that you posted the error.. You may have to reach out to client care who can dig deeper into this... this is a pretty generic message being disclosed

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Could you share the error message you are getting? Is your recipient list using user's analytics accounts (using the email that is configured in their profile) or are you typing in email addresses directly?

Level 1

Hello, here you can see the message I get while downloading and when sending the users are analytics accounts.

Hope you can help me! 

Thanks,

Captura de pantalla 2022-10-26 a las 10.02.54.png

Employee Advisor

@Andreacm As @Jennifer_Dungan mentioned please share the snippet of the error you are getting to understand the issue and assist further on this. Also, you can reach out to client care with the error snippet for further diagnosis and root cause

Level 1

Have you been able to see the screenshot?

Can you help me to download the dashboards?

Thanks!

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Oh, I'm sorry, I missed the notification that you posted the error.. You may have to reach out to client care who can dig deeper into this... this is a pretty generic message being disclosed

Level 1

Thanks Jennifer, how can I contact client care?

Community Advisor

I believe all tickets to client care now go through Admin Console. If you don't have direct rights to that, you may have to get your administrator to create the ticket on your behalf.