Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Error message - Error initializing @aaui/core

Level 1

In Chrome and Edge, I get the following error message when attempting to access analytics.  I can access in Chrome Incognito and FF.  I've cleared cache for starters, and still get the error.  Thought I'd see if anyone has solutions here.

Advanced Details:
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Try logging out, deleting all "adobe"-related cookies in your browser, then logging back in.

If that doesn't work, check if you have any browser extensions that are running in your normal Chrome/Edge browser windows but not in Chrome/Edge private windows nor Firefox.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Try logging out, deleting all "adobe"-related cookies in your browser, then logging back in.

If that doesn't work, check if you have any browser extensions that are running in your normal Chrome/Edge browser windows but not in Chrome/Edge private windows nor Firefox.

Level 1

i encountered the same error using FF, Chrome, Edge, Chrome Incognito in both my personal laptop and my company issued laptop   and i am not a "Support Entitled" user and our helpdesk is repeatedly telling me they already gave me access , which i keep attaching the error log, and they are not getting anything fixed/resolved    WHERE do i get help ?

Level 1

It was a tag debugger/ad blocker for me. 

It does have to do with the cookies, check the tag debuggers and ad blockers you have in Chrome extensions and de-activate them for AA.

Hope it works for you all too