Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Engineering Services Portal

Level 2

Hi Adobe team,

There use to be a place customers could see services offered by Engineering Services. I don't see this portal as available anymore (customers.adobe.com). Has this moved or been retired?

Thank you,

Tacia

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Okay, attached here is the one-pager for the Engineering Architects team (formerly Engineering Services). Currently the workflow is for customers to contact their CSM/AM, and then involve this team as needed. If you need/want to have a chat with them directly, let me know and I'd be happy to hook you up.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee

Hey Tacia,

I'm not sure about the exact one you are referring to, however, here is the closest one I could find: Digital marketing consulting and training services | Adobe.

Employee Advisor

Yeah, that's looong gone. Lemme ask internally and see if there's a new one up and running nowadays.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Okay, attached here is the one-pager for the Engineering Architects team (formerly Engineering Services). Currently the workflow is for customers to contact their CSM/AM, and then involve this team as needed. If you need/want to have a chat with them directly, let me know and I'd be happy to hook you up.

Thanks!