Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Engineering Services Portal

Level 2

Hi Adobe team,

There use to be a place customers could see services offered by Engineering Services. I don't see this portal as available anymore (customers.adobe.com). Has this moved or been retired?

Thank you,

Tacia

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Okay, attached here is the one-pager for the Engineering Architects team (formerly Engineering Services). Currently the workflow is for customers to contact their CSM/AM, and then involve this team as needed. If you need/want to have a chat with them directly, let me know and I'd be happy to hook you up.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee

Hey Tacia,

I'm not sure about the exact one you are referring to, however, here is the closest one I could find: Digital marketing consulting and training services | Adobe.

Employee Advisor

Yeah, that's looong gone. Lemme ask internally and see if there's a new one up and running nowadays.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Okay, attached here is the one-pager for the Engineering Architects team (formerly Engineering Services). Currently the workflow is for customers to contact their CSM/AM, and then involve this team as needed. If you need/want to have a chat with them directly, let me know and I'd be happy to hook you up.

Thanks!