Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Downloading older versions of the AppMeasurement Library

Level 3

Hi all,

How do I go about acquiring older versions of the library? Checking the code manager section in analytics's admin tab only gives me access to version 2.9.0. We're limited to 2.8.2 as we're using a tool that unfortunately doesn't support the latest one yet.

Thanks!

--Erik

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You can use DTM, which contain earlier versions of the AppMeasurement library. Select 'managed by Adobe', then select the dropdown to a previous version.

Since Adobe publishes fixes with each subsequent version, it is recommended to use the latest version of AppMeasurement hosted via Launch.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You can use DTM, which contain earlier versions of the AppMeasurement library. Select 'managed by Adobe', then select the dropdown to a previous version.

Since Adobe publishes fixes with each subsequent version, it is recommended to use the latest version of AppMeasurement hosted via Launch.