Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Downloading data with different attribution models

Level 2

Hello,

Can someone advise on the best way (or the available methods) to download data using a different attribution model other than First/ Last touch? Is it possible?

The freeform tables within Adobe allow us to compare data, but if we have a bigger data set that goes beyond 400 rows then it is unmanageable to handle via copy&paste into an Excel spreadsheet.

Thank you in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Elenae,

Don't think there is an option in Adobe Analytics Standard to extract (Complete Dump at one go)the different Attribution Models other than Workspace since it was a feature within Workspace.

You can use Adhoc Analysis to extract 50K Rows in one go, but attribution models available in Adhoc Analysis are Last Touch, First Touch, Linear and Participation.

Even Data Warehouse has Participation Metric, but i don't think it can accommodate other Attribution Models.

So, I can think of two solutions,

1. API 2.0: Adobe Analytics API 2.0 and Workspace work on the same platform, so it might help (Sorry i don't have much knowledge on APIs and its limitations, you can check out).

2. Workbench: Adobe Analytics Premium feature should have.

Thank You!

Arun

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Elenae,

Don't think there is an option in Adobe Analytics Standard to extract (Complete Dump at one go)the different Attribution Models other than Workspace since it was a feature within Workspace.

You can use Adhoc Analysis to extract 50K Rows in one go, but attribution models available in Adhoc Analysis are Last Touch, First Touch, Linear and Participation.

Even Data Warehouse has Participation Metric, but i don't think it can accommodate other Attribution Models.

So, I can think of two solutions,

1. API 2.0: Adobe Analytics API 2.0 and Workspace work on the same platform, so it might help (Sorry i don't have much knowledge on APIs and its limitations, you can check out).

2. Workbench: Adobe Analytics Premium feature should have.

Thank You!

Arun