Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Domo Connection: What is SECRET?

Level 1

Hi Community,

I have trying to connect adobe analytics in DOMO. It asked me to enter USERNAME:COMPANY and SECRET. What is the SECRET? I tried to enter my username.company, and then enter my password, it does not work. I tried to follow the hint, but I could not find the gear that direct to the account info page....How can I find SECRET?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Jennifer,

You will have to do two things here:

1. Get access to web services
  2. Get the web credentials for your Account.

To get access to web services, ask one of your admins. (https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/reference/web_services_admin.html)

Once that is done, you will need to click on the profile icon on the top-right corner of Analytics and then "Edit Profile". You will find your Web Services username and shared secret here.

-Hyder

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Jennifer,

You will have to do two things here:

1. Get access to web services
  2. Get the web credentials for your Account.

To get access to web services, ask one of your admins. (https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/reference/web_services_admin.html)

Once that is done, you will need to click on the profile icon on the top-right corner of Analytics and then "Edit Profile". You will find your Web Services username and shared secret here.

-Hyder

Level 1

HI Hyder,

Thank you for this info. When you say ask one of your admins, you mean people with admin credentials? If so, I have adming credentials to Adobe Analytics but don't know how to get this ID still.

I appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Raquel 

Level 2

Can you please let me know how to connect domo tool with Adobe analytics?