Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

disable metrics for other report suites in Workspace?

Level 6

Hi!

currently Workspace users see all metrics and dimensions that re available globally, across all report suites. Thus they have plenty of calculated metrics and semgents which are duplicated on many report suites. Is there a way to reproduce the view as it is in the Analytics tool? Where the user can check/uncheck if he wants to see other report suite's metrics?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

If you are using virtual report suites, then in the VRS admin, you can select which metrics, dimensions, and segments will be available in each virtual report suite. I don't know of a way to do this in workspace for non-virtual report suites though.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

If you are using virtual report suites, then in the VRS admin, you can select which metrics, dimensions, and segments will be available in each virtual report suite. I don't know of a way to do this in workspace for non-virtual report suites though.

Level 6

No, we are not using VRS. But what if the user has access to multiple VRS, won't he see all metrics and segments available to him across all RS when in Workspace?

Community Advisor

Dear Alv,

I am afraid that limiting the metrics based on Report Suite is not available in Workspace right now?

You can raise this as an Idea to the Adobe Community and expect the response.

Thank You

Arun