Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Did anyone else's Analysis Workspace projects disappear?

Level 1

I was working in Analysis Workspace and ALL of my projects disappeared...the screen flashed and they all disappeared.  I tried to contact Customer Care, but clicking on the Customer Care icon from the Help menu just logs me out of the site.

Is anyone else experiencing issues with Workspace Analysis projects disappearing?  If they are gone (by no fault of my own) and I have to recreate them, I am going to throw up.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Tammy Brown wrote...

...I tried to contact Customer Care, but clicking on the Customer Care icon from the Help menu just logs me out of the site.

Hi Tammy,

I fixed your login authentication. If you click on Customer Care it should take you to the portal now. You may need to clear your cache, but the link does work now. I recommend reaching out to Customer Care.

Sincerely,

Tacia

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

Tammy Brown wrote...

...I tried to contact Customer Care, but clicking on the Customer Care icon from the Help menu just logs me out of the site.

Hi Tammy,

I fixed your login authentication. If you click on Customer Care it should take you to the portal now. You may need to clear your cache, but the link does work now. I recommend reaching out to Customer Care.

Sincerely,

Tacia

Level 1

Thank you.  I was able to get to Customer Care now.

I filled a help ticket....I sure hope someone can find my projects.  :-(

Level 9

Tammy Brown wrote...

Thank you.  I was able to get to Customer Care now.

I filled a help ticket....I sure hope someone can find my projects.  :-(

I let Customer Care know and they are watching for your ticket.

-Tacia

Level 2

Hi, Were you able to recover your projects? I am having a similar problem - a project shows as a scheduled project but not in the list of projects - and I cannot access it from the Scheduled Projects view. Can anyone suggest a way to recover? Thank you!

Level 1

Maureen Fogel wrote...

Hi, Were you able to recover your projects? I am having a similar problem - a project shows as a scheduled project but not in the list of projects - and I cannot access it from the Scheduled Projects view. Can anyone suggest a way to recover? Thank you!

When I had the problem, Customer Care argued with me that I manually went into the projects list, selected all of them, and deleted them.  Which was not true.  I was working in a report when the screen flashed and they all disappeared.  Originally, they said that I was out of luck, since I "deleted them myself".  I argued that there is no way that was what happened, and after a little bit of pushback, they were able to restore all of them, but I don't know what they did.