Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

DFA Integration Fees

Level 2

Hi 

I would like to use the DFA connectors but when I start the process I see that there is a "Fee" associated with using this integration. Could you please provide me some more information regards to this.

- what is the fee for?

- how much is the fee and for what length of period?

I would be grateful if someone could provide me more information on this. 

Thanks rina

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Rina,

Thanks for the question. 

The main fee is for consulting services. Customer Care doesn't support setup/implementation of DFA. It is done through professional services mostly to make sure the implementation works and it's complete. So it will actually depend on the number of hours put in for the effort. The exact information could be provided by Adobe Consulting on this. 

I hope this helps.

Tanmay

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Rina,

Thanks for the question. 

The main fee is for consulting services. Customer Care doesn't support setup/implementation of DFA. It is done through professional services mostly to make sure the implementation works and it's complete. So it will actually depend on the number of hours put in for the effort. The exact information could be provided by Adobe Consulting on this. 

I hope this helps.

Tanmay