Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Determine Processor Architecture

Level 1

Hi, I'm trying to find out whether traffic to my page is running on a Windows 8 Surface device with an x86 or ARM processor. I thought that processor architecture might be a good way to determine this, but I was thinking that there might be other ways to tell. For instance, the Surface RT has a different screen resolution than the Surface RT Pro, but I couldn't find a way to do this.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The data that can be collected is wholly dependent on what information can be passed to us via the AppMeasurement library used. In the case of JavaScript, if we're able to obtain the processor type we can assign it to a custom variable. However, based on some research online, it is most likely not possible to obtain this data using JavaScript.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 5

Hi

You can pull out technology report which consist of screen resolution , Installed operating system and etc

Regards

Devinder

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The data that can be collected is wholly dependent on what information can be passed to us via the AppMeasurement library used. In the case of JavaScript, if we're able to obtain the processor type we can assign it to a custom variable. However, based on some research online, it is most likely not possible to obtain this data using JavaScript.