Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Default Metrics not appearing on funnel.io

Level 5

Hi everybody

we connected our AA with funnel.io. We need to see our ACS data there.
So on funnel.io we selected our adobecampaign report suite, however the default metrics are not showing there, only the dimensions and custom metrics are.

fern1_1-1708449296566.png

We need to see te adobe campaign sent, open, etc metrics on funnel (adobe analytics metrics below)

fern1_0-1708449246380.png

Any idea how to fix that? Are we missing something here?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

In case anyone also wants to know, we got in touch with Funnel.io and even tho campaign metrics are out of the box, Funnel does not pull those.

With our current plan we cannot do anything, but depending on your funnel.io subscription, you can get a custom connector to get those.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

According to Funnel.io's documentation, this is what they support from Adobe:

https://help.funnel.io/en/articles/2317828-what-data-can-i-get-from-adobe-analytics

The metrics you are talking about are "out-of-the-box" and not custom metrics, so I don't know if they are available...  You might have to work with someone at Funnel, I've never used this tool, so I only have this documentation to go on... 

Correct answer by
Level 5

In case anyone also wants to know, we got in touch with Funnel.io and even tho campaign metrics are out of the box, Funnel does not pull those.

With our current plan we cannot do anything, but depending on your funnel.io subscription, you can get a custom connector to get those.