Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Date and Dimension

Level 1

I would like to crate a report within the adobe analytics ui that shows the date (DD-MM-YYYY) a second dimension (e.g. campaign) and differnet meetrics (visits, page views, custom events...). Until now i was not able to get a report that looks like that:

DATE,CAMPAIGN,VISITS,PAGEVIEWS

01.05.2016,Testcampaign,2445,54543545

02.05.2016,Testcampaign,2445,54543545

I can only get a trend report, but then I don't have a second dimension as a column, only top 5 campaigns on tob of the table. Any idea how to get this kind of report?

Best,

Andreas

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Dates in Analysis Workspace can be relative as well as rolling. If none of the pre-formatted dates work for you, you can create your own.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi Andreas, 

You can get this type of report in Analysis Workspace. You would be able to add any dimension and date range you want. Thanks!

Tanmay

Level 1

Yes but only for a specific day, I would like to get a report with data from yesterday, always with the day and campaign

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Dates in Analysis Workspace can be relative as well as rolling. If none of the pre-formatted dates work for you, you can create your own.

Level 2

Hi,
it not clear how we can add a custom date formatting or chose between predefined one in Analytics Workspace or DWH extraction.

Can you please provide some hints?

Thx.