Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Data View tab and Connections tab not showing up in Customer Journey Analytics

Level 2

BrandonGo1_0-1713380626851.png

Hello all - Our company recently acquired Customer Journey Analytics, I'm the system admin for our company's Adobe platform but this CJA product is fairly new to me. I cannot figure out how to get the 'Data View' and 'Connections' tab to show up in the CJA. I've provided some users and myself all permissions possible for CJA but those tabs are not showing up as shown in my screenshot of CJA landing page attached here. Thus our users are unable to create data views and connections.

I suspect there might be additional permissions required in AEP? I don't see anything in existing documentation so far, can any of you assist? Thank you in advance! 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

I ended up going to Adobe Support and got an answer, sharing it here in case anybody needs it later:

The 'Data View' and 'Connections' tab will only show up to product admins — not to be confused with system admins, or product-profile admins — and are not controlled by any line-item-permission within a product-profile.

But that may not be all. You're also correct that there are some AEP permissions that you'd need to properly administrate CJA. They're documented here, but how to actually acquire them is confusing:
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/analytics-platform/using/cja-admin/cja-access-control#pro...

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

I ended up going to Adobe Support and got an answer, sharing it here in case anybody needs it later:

The 'Data View' and 'Connections' tab will only show up to product admins — not to be confused with system admins, or product-profile admins — and are not controlled by any line-item-permission within a product-profile.

But that may not be all. You're also correct that there are some AEP permissions that you'd need to properly administrate CJA. They're documented here, but how to actually acquire them is confusing:
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/analytics-platform/using/cja-admin/cja-access-control#pro...

Community Advisor

Thank you for sharing the answer, I am sure that will help the next person who finds this post!