Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Data's Not Capturing in Report

Level 4

Hi All,

Just implemented Adobe Analytics on a Website and verified in Adobe Experience Cloud Debugger all the Data's are capturing correctly but the Data's are not tracked/captured in Report. What could be possible reasons for this?

Thanks,

Charles

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Yes, the issue is because of adobe domain not white listed in server.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 4

Hi Charles,

Data take some time to update in the Adobe Analytics report till the time you can check the data flow in Adobe Analytics Real Time section. If you didn't find any real time data over there then there is something wrong in your implementations.

Thanks!

Roshan

Employee Advisor

First thing I'd check is to make sure the report suite ID is correct. If it is, the next thing I'd check is to make sure there aren't any timestamp settings that are messed up. Adobe Analytics is very picky when it comes to timestamp settings. If you have a timestamp report suite and the hits don't have a ts query string parameter, the hit is thrown out. If the report suite is not timestamp-enabled and image requests have a ts query string parameter, the hit is also thrown out.

If you provide us with the URL that you're having trouble with, we can double check that the implementation is working correctly, and I'd even be happy to check and make sure the data is collected in Analytics.

Employee Advisor

Hi Charles, were you able to get this issue resolved?

Correct answer by
Level 4

Yes, the issue is because of adobe domain not white listed in server.